|July 3, 2017 to February 25, 2018||February 26, to April 29, 2018||April 30, to May 27, 2018|
|Membership of CPGP *||€35||€50||€80|
|One-day registration (everyone)||€25|
*Communication/Posters: 50% discount
To register for the Congress, download the registration form
and please send by email to:
The abstracts should:
- Include two figures or two tables
- In a Word document and have a maximum of 3 A4 pages, including figures, tables and references (8 maximum)
- Be written in Portuguese, Spanish, French or English with abstracts in Portuguese/Spanish and English
Please send your abstract to:
You can download template   here.
Posters are to be put up by 10.30 AM of the 1st day of the congress. The date of presenters will be in the final program. The posters can be removed after the last communication of the congress.
Poster Size and Presentation
- Please make posters less than 50cm x 80cm
- Posters should be on a Vertical display.
- The posters should contain the title, the authors the respective affiliation and email, and we recommend that:
- Use a large font size, and bullet your major points;
- Keep the text to a minimum;
- Illustrations and tables should be kept relatively simple to maximize legibility. Keep captions brief;
- It's easier to read a poster if the information is arranged in vertical columns rather than horizontal strips.